The girlies

The girlies

Thursday, January 12, 2012

An apology.

Little ones--
 You two have been on my mind all day today, as you are every day. Oh, such a gift you are.
All of the days that you lived here, oh my goodness those were such special days. This is what I want to tell you today....I wish that your Papa and I could have kept you safe. We trusted Sarah and Scott to do that while we were working to keep a roof over your heads, and sometimes I feel that we failed you. I'm so sorry for that.
Papa is working on approaching your aunt and uncle to let them know that we are not going to let your Papa Two and Gigi, or your aunts and uncles, and your cousins miss you any longer than they have. There is so much love from your family waiting for you. I love your Mommy, but she and your Daddy are making decisions for themselves that are tearing us away from you and that is unacceptable. You two make me so happy; I hope I get to hold you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment